Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Apps part I

In today's blog I will be going over ways that I have used my smartphone to adjust my daily habits and how it has helped change my life. There are many different apps that you can choose from the app store or play store on your phone. Ones that keep track of your excercise routine, ones that count calories, ones for tips to live a healthy life or lose weight and others that give you exercises to use to achieve goals from toning and just losing weight. For me, my favorite one that I have been using is Noom. This app keeps track of your exercises, food you eat; to count your calories, reminders to excercise, and a pedometer to track how many steps you take, also counting calories burned. It also gives you tips and daily goals to help you lose weight. It is an overall amazing application and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to lose weight. 

Some other applications I have used are Endomondo. This application uses GPS to track the distance and calories burned during that excercise session. Another useful application I came across is 101 ways to lose weight. This application's name is pretty self explanatory. I will admit some of the tips are pretty crazy but seem like they would be good to use. The last application I will talk about in this blog is Lose It! and it is very similar to Noom but doesn't have the reminders for your daily goals or have the tips for the day. 

So those are just four of the many apps you can get for your smartphone to help you along the way. In  one of next weeks blogs, I will discuss some of the other apps I have used and some others that I am still using on my way to my fitness goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment