Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Start

Hello everyone,
So I know its been over a week since my last post but I promise not to go into a long rant of a blog like last time. As most parts of recording weight lose and tracking progress I am finally putting up my before pictures. Warning they are not good looking pictures so be warned.
I know there is a long ways to go but I have been making pretty good progress with my life changes.
One thing that I noticed from the picture is my posture. As crazy as it may sound posture plays a major role in how your body handles the weight and can exaggerate in appearance. From the application 101 Easy Ways to Lose weight one of the tips is by using good posture and pulling your stomach towards your back at all times throughout the day can help you lose 1 inch off of your waist in 1-2 weeks. The reason this happens is because it works your ab muscles. This working of the ab muscles helps tighten your stomach and giving you a leaner look. It may not actually make you lose weight but it will help in appearance and give you more confidence in what your working towards. With this added confidence it makes you want to work more and stick to your goals making long term effects.
The main key that I have found just from these photos is by looking at them daily makes me want to work harder because I don't like what I see in these photos. I'm sure you can all agree looking at this is not a pleasant sight. But I'm am going to wrap up this blog with a preview of tomorrows blog. Tomorrow I'm branching off of my last post by talking about toxins in your body. The post will talk about what the definition of body toxins are and how to get rid of those toxins and what they are found in.
Talk to you soon,
                        Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment